Tuesday, May 12, 2015


        Sex is something everyone does and everyone talks about it. But what doesn’t make since to me is the fact that when you talk about it it’s viewed as something that shouldn’t be said. Nasty. And if you’re a woman talking about sex, then oh my God! You’re automatically a tramp. I like to think of it as something that is done, enjoyed. People like to make sex that’s sensationalized sound like it’s a bad thing, taboo, if you enjoy creative sex. I ask why shouldn’t it be sensationalized? why shouldn’t sex be creative?
        Everyone that penetrates and is penetrated doesn’t necessarily know what it means to have sex. All the fun things that you do to make that climax happen that screaming O a real screaming Oh! So much fun can come from having sex. Pleasure on different levels that are obtainable though sex, I say endless possibilities. Sex is amazing and guess what you can do it by yourself. Some will agree that sex with another person is best but I on the other hand don’t really agree with that. I will say it is way more fun with someone else!!
       Sex is originally, in my opinion to procreate but why couldn't it also be a stress reliever? A way to connect on a more intimate level with someone? HE knew what he was doing when he created sexual intercourse. now let me show you my interpretation.
 
Tianna Muhammad
aka Tea-Channelle

No comments:

Post a Comment