Wednesday, May 25, 2016

love and lust: a poem

Over and over I we played our last session as I like to call them/
that rushed yet steamy sex we had in the backseat of your car/
you never said you loved me as I recall but I'm my mind you did/
You bought me things that made me smile gift so I wouldn't be sad/
I had hoped you would be the one/
I couldn't, no, I didn't want to think of ever being a part/
the way your hands would gently caressed my skin as you're making your way up the back of my shirt to unsnap my bra/
how did you do that with one hand?/
and your lips your beautiful full lips how they would cover mine so softly/
I love when we kissed/
sometimes I still feel it lingering/
for a while I was happy at least I thought I was/
but here I am alone/
you never lied to me you told me from the start that you had a girl/
but I was determined to win you like a prize but in truth who wants a cheater

No comments:

Post a Comment